* Municipal electrical and building inspection services on a part time or temporary basis.
* State approved electrical code seminars for electrical contractors or electricians.
The State of Wisconsin Department of Professional Services (DSPS) has:
* Adopted the 2011 NEC and a new State electrical code SPS 316.
* Implemented Act 143 which creates mandatory licensing of electrical contractors
and electricians and other regulations.
* Implemented Act 270 which creates a State uniform commercial building code which
affects a local municipality electrical ordinance.
See the Electrical Code Info page for more information.
We wish to thank Milwaukee Tool for their support of our seminars over the years.
We wish to thank Hein Electric for their support of our seminars in 2014.